Con il nuovo aggiornamento di Warzone, disponibile al download già da oggi 10 Novembre 2020, Infinity Ward rende disponibili diverse novità all’interno del gioco, con quello che probabilmente sarà l’ultimo grande update prima del rilascio di Call Of Duty: black ops cold war. La nuova patch riduce di 25 GB il peso del titolo, grazie a una migliorata organizzazione dello spazio. Il peso dell’aggiornamento è :
- PlayStation 4: 33.2GB
- Xbox One: 33.2GB
- PC: 39.3GB
Cosa troviamo all’interno dell’update 1.29:
Supporto del gioco per le console di prossima generazione.
Aggiornamento playlist Warzone:
- Torna nella playlist la modalità Trio plunder.
- Solo ,duo ,trio e squad rimangono come sempre in rotazione
Aggiornamento playlist modalità multigiocatore:
- Guerra terrestre
- Deathmatch a squadre solo cecchini
- Shipment 24/7
- Shoot house 24/7
- Hard point hills and kills
Il nuovo aggiornamento inoltre introduce anche la possibilità di fare partite private nella modalità Warzone. Infinity Ward dichiara:
“Siamo molto eccitati di lanciare una versione beta delle partite private su Warzone! Saranno necessari svariati giocatori per avviare una partita e saranno disponibili 3 modalità di gioco“:
- Battle Royale – 50 giocatori necessari per avviare la partita
- Plunder– 30 giocatori necessari per avviare la partita
- mini Battle Royale – 24 giocatori necessari per avviare la partita
Di seguito tutti i fix e le restanti informazioni delle patch notes, che possono essere trovate anche sul sito ufficiale della Infinity Ward:
- Fix for a bug where, when reviving a fallen teammate as the round ends in Survival, users can become stuck in third person
- Fixed an issue where some players were seeing the error code: “HK:s=373408m=54293536:10635584”
- Fix for the Gaz Operator challenge where players are unable to complete the first objective in the Season 4 Gaz Operator Bundle Mission “win 3 Gulag fights as Gaz”
- Fix for an issue where officer challenges 90 – 100 have been resetting after completion, preventing players from getting the last Season 6 Emblem
- In the Safehouse Finale of SP, at the Killstreak Chopper checkpoint, when using the zoom button the camera will zoom in and out
- Players using the Juggernaut will not hear the drilling audio when hit by the Phlembotomizer throwing knife. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where the player could have the Spotter Scope effect when not ADSing with it by picking up 2 weapons while looking with the scope
- Fixed a bug where helicopters could spin and float in the air after progressing in Survival
- Fixes to help prevent players from going AFK in Gunfight
- LMGs, Sniper Rifles, and Marksmen Rifles will now rotate as intended in Gunfight
- Fix for an issue where players that die right before an HQ is disabled and watch the full killcam do not spawn in as intended
- M4 Tombstone: Fix for a bug where adding the .458 SOCOM or the 9mm Para 32-Round Mags removes them from the weapon model
- Tracer Pack: Sakura Edition- Maruyama – The dynamic icon appears to have a minor gap between the barrel and body of the weapon when the Compensator is equipped on the FTAC 13.5″ Compact barrel. This has been fixed
- To help with patch sizes and disk space, high-resolution textures will now be downloaded while playing, using On-Demand Textures Streaming:
- On-Demand Textures Streaming is located in the Options, under the Graphics tab and in the Details & Textures section.
- It will only kick-in for users playing with Texture Resolution set to High.
- It streams textures for Operators and Weapons.
- You can control the daily texture streaming limit and the size of your cache
- You can learn more about Texture Streaming HERE
- Fix for a bug where a Premium user with only Warzone installed, can select a trial on a MP map, which can result in a crash
- Fix for a bug where PC players were able to select a custom loadout in Snipers Only
- Fixes for an issue where some Activision account names were being applied to different profiles in the friends list
- Survival mode now has its own DLC package. To access Survival, a player has to install both Special Ops and Survival
- Fixes to help fight against weapon corruption while in Spectator mode
- The gas from the Gas Grenade can sometimes obscure or completely hide players from thermal scopes
- Fixed an exploit near the Lozoff Pass Metro Station
- Armored Royale: Fixed a bug where dropping a truck redeployment flare into the service entrance of the subway can cause the truck to parachute underground
- While in Plunder, players parachutes will now auto deploy to help prevent against exploits
- Fix for an exploit with the Durable Gas Mask
- Fixed an audio bug where no overheat audio was playing when using the minigun on the helicopter
- When the player is using Bumper Ping as their button layout, the player will be unable to switch between the Gas Grenade and EMP Blast, resulting in them only able to use the gas grenade. This has been fixed
- When sitting in passenger seat of a helicopter and using the minigun, priming a lethal while simultaneously switching seats will break the players viewmodel. This has been fixed
- Fix for a bug where players are unable to equip other War Tracks after selecting “Random”
- Removed Juggernauts from Bunker puzzles
Voi cosa ne pensate di questo nuovo update di mid-season di Warzone. Siete soddisfatti o vi aspettavate altro? Fatecelo sapere!
Leggi anche la nostra recensione senza spoiler sul nuovo Assassin’s creed: Valhalla.